Monday 12 December 2011

Adsense Blogger Optimized Template Demo

Adsense Optimized Classic Blogger Template
The Adsense Optimized Class Blogger template is for high click through  affiliates and Adsense earning.
This optimized template has 16 widgets and very classic with flexibility on where you place affiliate codes.


Many of you were asking me for a templates that will make your blog look beautiful. Therefore, I decided to start with this and I will keep adding the templates. This template is adsense Mono Optimized classic template.  It is a magazine styled and will increase your adsense click through by over 60% as tested.

 

1 comments:

affiliatemasters said...

thanks so much for the code, please it is still a bit difficult to install,is it at the beginning of the blogger xml code or middle or end that we can paste the code ?thanks and God bless.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

Phillips Tent
This site was created by an Adsense Guru. I have been making money from adsense monthly since 2007 and I am passing my experience as a blogger to newbies and those who want to learn more about adsense here
View my complete profile